Cov neeg lag luam feem ntau ua haujlwm kom tau, loj hlob, khaws cov tswv yim. Tau txais cov neeg siv khoom, cog cov qhua tuaj noj mov thiab ceev cov neeg siv khoom. Tom qab tau mus koom a Webtrends kev sib tham, Kuv tseem kawm qhov ntawd rov qab cov neeg siv nyiaj rau yav dhau los yog txoj kev tawm tswv yim zoo.
Since attending the conference, I've been keeping my eye out for a re-engagement or recovery campaign. Recently, I killed my Boingo wireless account. The service worked perfectly and had an outstanding iPhone application that connected any participating airport at a touch of the screen. I didn't close the account because of the service… I was just off the road so I didn't need it anymore.
Hauv kev txais email, kuv raug kev tshoov siab los ntawm cov qauv, cov qauv thiab cov neeg ncaj tsim. Txhua lub ntsej muag ntawm email tau ua tib zoo tsim thiab ua tiav zoo:
- Hom – the email is strongly branded so there's no confusion as to the sender.
- lus – there's a very strong call out that is an overview of the email so you need not read further if you don't want to.
- kev – there's a notification of a muab tshwj xeeb, tsa kev xav paub ntawm tus nyeem kom lawv khawb kom tob.
- Tus nqi – before mentioning the offer, Boingo is effective at first letting you know what's improved about their service! They also actually follow up the entire email with a P.P.S. that throws in a couple additional features.
- Muab Cov Lus Qhia -Ua ntuag rau hauv daim ntawv theej ntawm qhov xov yog qhov kev lees paub qhov tseeb.
- Txoj Cai – the message is signed by the actual President and CEO. This relays to the customer how important they are… the message comes right from the top! (Of course, I realize it's not… but the inference is very important.
- Daim ntawv ntsuam xyuas – not enough? Boingo cares so much that they wish to know why. If you don't take advantage of the offer, they would at least like to hear why. The survey they designed was short, sweet and to the point.
In my opinion, this is a very well-designed and executed campaign. Did it make me renew my account? Not at this point – since I'm not in a position to utilize the service. Thankfully, that was one of the options on the survey asking why I would not renew. Will I renew my Boingo service when I'm back on the road again? Absolutely!