Yog tias kuv tau tsim daim ntawv thov los ntawm kos, muaj qee yam uas kuv xav paub meej tias ua tiav:
- Cascading Style Sheets - los ntawm kev cais cov txheej pom kev ntawm koj daim ntawv thov los ntawm theem nrab thiab theem nraub qaum, koj tsis tas yuav ua ntau ntau dua li hloov ob peb cov ntaub ntawv txhawm rau hloov tus neeg siv interface ntawm koj lub vev xaib. CSS Zen Vaj piav qhia lub zog ntawm CSS kev zoo siab. Cov HTML zoo ib yam nyob thoob plaws hauv lub xaib, tab sis thaum koj hloov ntawm cov ntsiab lus, cov nplooj ntawv tshiab siv tau thiab lub xaib hloov. Kuv kuj xav kom lawv phau ntawv.
- Sijhawm siab – Page templates are the ‘middle-tier' between your back-end and the front-end. This pulls the actual retrieval code out of the pages and simply has it referenced from a template. The advantage of templates are they assist in separating the wheat from the chaff. Back-end functionality won't break page functionality and vice-versa.
- Ib qho kev thov kev cai – you should never have to write the same code twice within the application. If you do, you're writing your application wrong. When you need to make a change, you should only need to make that change in a single llocation.
- database - khaws cov ntaub ntawv hauv databases. Khaws cov ntaub ntawv hauv lwm txheej txheej yuav tsum muaj ntau dua ua haujlwm!
- XHTML kev ua raws – as technologies like Content Management Systems, APIs, RSS, and other content integration tools become more prevalent, the transmission of content needs to be simple. XHTML standards are important because content is easily ‘transportable' to other sites, services, or locations.
- Hla browser muaj nuj nqi – browsers treat HTML and CSS differently. There are plenty of hacks that ensure cross-browser functionality. You should always be supporting the top 3 browsers in the industry with the latest 3 releases of each. Beyond those, I wouldn't bother… it will be the death of the browser if they can't keep up with the big dogs.
- Ntoo khaub lig-ua haujlwm – some functionality is not the same or offered between a PC, Mac, and Linux. If you do all the previous steps, you shouldn't run into trouble, but I would still test to be sure!
Trying to fix plumbing in a home that's already built is costly. Doing good ‘plumbing' up front will save you a lot of money in the long run!
Kuv pom ib qho kev pab zoo hu ua Lub Scrutinizer thaum nyeem lwm blog, hu ua Random Bytes. Lastly, if you're looking to become an enterprise application with broad reach and scope, I would be cautious of employees that ignore or don't concern themselves with these items early on. Find folks that care! You're life will be much easier down the road.